Speakers: Jennifer Conde, DO; S. Brandon Nickle, DO; Brittany Smirnov, DO
Vasculitides and Vaso-Occlusive Disorders
- Identify the clinical findings associated with small, mixed and medium-sized vessel vasculitis
- Identify the histopathologic findings associated with small, mixed and medium-sized vessel vasculitis
- Identify the disease states commonly associated with IgA vasculitis
- New advances in dermatologic treatment
- Availability of new medication(s) or indication(s)
- Advances in medical knowledge
- Stone J, Nousari CH. “Essential” Cutaneous Vasculitis: What Every Rheumatologist Should Know About Vasculitis of the Skin. Curr Opin Rheumatol. 2001 Jan;13(1):23-24. Review.
- Carlson A, et al. Cutaneous Vasculitis Update 2006: Diagnostic Criteria, Classification, Epidemiology, Etiology, Pathogenesis, Evaluation and Prognosis. Am J Dermatopathol. 2005 Dec;27(6):504-28.
Core Competencies: 2
Disclosures: No disclosures provided by speakers