Speakers: Joseph Dyer, DO; Natalie Edgar, DO; Dawnielle Endly, DO
- Review various dermatologic correlations to the herpes viruses
- Provide an awareness of possible dermatologic conditions that may result from various human papilloma viruses
- Review various childhood exanthems and their potential implications
- New advances in dermatologic treatment
- Availability of new medication(s) or indication(s)
- Advances in medical knowledge
- New methods of diagnosis or treatment
- Development of new technology
- Howley PM, Lowy DR. Papallomaviruses. In: Knipe DM, Howley PM (eds.) Fields Virology, 5th Ed, Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins. 2001:2299-354.
- Nawas Z, Tong Y, Kollipara R, Peranteau A, et al. Emerging Infectious Diseases with Cutaneous Manifestations. J Am Acad Dermatol. 2016 Jul;75(1):7-8.
Core Competencies: 2, 3, 4, 6, 7
Disclosures: No disclosures provided by speakers