Speakers: Rosanne Paul, DO; Madeline Tarrillion, DO
Acne & Related Disorders
- Review the current guidelines of care for the management of acne vulgaris
- Review the identification and management of acne-related dermatologic disorders
- Review the application of osteopathic principles to acne vulgaris and related conditions
- Availability of new medication(s) or indication(s)
- Advances in medical knowledge
- Zaenglein AL, et al. Guidelines of Care for Management of Acne Vulgaris. J Am Acad Dermatol. 2016 May;74(5):945-73, www.jaad.org/article/S0190-9622(15)02614-6fulltext. Accessed 13 Dec. 2016.
- Two AM, et al. Rosacea Part I. Introduction, Categorization, Histology, Pathogenesis and Risk Factors. J Am Acad Dermatol. 2015 May;72(5):749-58. www.jaad.org/article/S0190-9622(14)01875-1/fulltext. Accessed 13 Dec. 2016.
Core Competencies: 1, 2, 3
Disclosures: No disclosures provided by speakers