Speaker: Jessica Hoy, DO
Cutaneous Manifestations of Systemic Disease
- Review key clinical characteristics of nutritional dermatoses
- Formulate a differential diagnosis for a patient presenting with a nutritional dermatosis
- Review appropriate workup and treatment for zinc deficiency and its differential
- New advances in dermatologic treatment
- Advances in medical knowledge
- New methods of diagnosis or treatment
- James WD, et al. Diseases of the Skin: Clinical Dermatology. London: Saunders/Elsevier, 2011.
- Maverakis, et al. Acrodermatitis Enteropathica and an Overview of Zinc Metabolism. J Am Acad Dermatol. 2007 Jan;56(1): 116-24.
Core Competencies: 2, 3, 6, 7
Disclosures: No disclosures provided by speaker