Dr. Choudhury has practiced in Brooklyn since completing his fellowship in dermatology at NYU Medical Center in 2002. He attended medical school and completed his dermatology residency at Michigan State University.
Dr. Choudhury has special interest in the treatment of children’s skin. He trains both pediatric and dermatology residents and lectures both locally and nationally.
- Improved skills in diagnoses
- Review pediatric dermatology to enhance both the diagnostic skills of the practicing dermatologists and their patient outcomes
- Improved differential diagnoses
- Advances in medical knowledge
- New methods of diagnoses or treatment
- New advances in pediatric dermatology treatment
Lawrence A. Schachner, MD and Ronald C. Hansen, MD, Elsevier Textbook Pediatric Dermatology, 4th edition.
O’Regan G, et al. Raman profiles of the stratum corneum define filaggrin genotype determined atopic dermatitis endophenotypes. J Allergy Clin Immunol 2010 Sep:126:574.
Simpson EL Topic dermatitis: a review of topical treatment options. Curr Med Res opin. 2010 Jan 13.
Reyes M, Eisen D. Inherited syndromes. Dermatologic Therapy, Vol. 23 2010, 606-642.
2, 3, 4, 6
No disclosures provided by the speaker.