Dr. Eugene Conte earned his medical degree from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine. He completed his dermatology internship and residency at Pontiac Osteopathic Hospital.
Dr. Conte serves as Assistant Clinical Professor of Dermatology at Michigan State University, Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine and Wright State University. At Grandview Medical Center, he is Chairman of the Department of Dermatology.
Dr. Conte is a diplomat of the American Osteopathic Board of Dermatology and the National Osteopathic Board of Medical Examiners. With more than 25 years of experience, he is a Fellow of the American Osteopathic College of Dermatology and has served as President of this prestigious organization.
Osteopathic Dermatology Research and the Foundation for Osteopathic Dermatology
This lecture will discuss the current ongoing osteopathic dermatology research projects being funded by the FOD and discuss in detail the grants available to an osteopathic dermatologists and abstract presentations.
- Discuss how the Foundation for Osteopathic Dermatology (FOD) supports osteopathic dermatology research
- Discuss the multiple grants available to an osteopathic dermatologist who wants to pursue research
- Present “abstracts” from ongoing research projects
- New advances in dermatologic treatment
- New methods of diagnosis or treatment
- Development of new technology
- Advances in medical knowledge
Core Competencies: 1, 2, 3
Disclosures: Speaker for Lilly, Janssen Biotech, Abbvie, Celgene