Dr. Steven Grekin has made it his personal and professional mission to help his patients put their best face forward. Years of research at the International Skin Rejuvenation Institute in Paris, France, and Quebec, Canada, have led Dr. Grekin to understand the secrets to younger, smoother, more radiant skin. He now brings these secrets to his patients in America.
Respected here and abroad as an expert in cosmetic dermatology, Dr. Grekin comes from a long line of physicians-six are dermatologists. He has participated in international teaching and training courses, and is an internationally recognized lecturer in his field.
Guided by cutting-edge principles of modern dermatology, natural medicine, and the highest quality medical care, Dr. Grekin offers his patients an elegant, intelligent program distinguished by its unique flexibility to restore every skin type to its youthful, natural best!
His family has been providing health care in the United States for almost 100 years. Dr. Grekin is committed to helping patients from all over the world. He now offers his programs online, so that he may reach out and help as many people as he can put their best face forward.
Recruit & Select the Best Talent
Service Excellence Standards
Develop Your Team Around You
- Key ways to recruit in today’s market
- How to attract the best and brightest
- Financial impact on the practice
- Understanding the changing role of a physician’s online reputation
- How increasing patient satisfaction can benefit the online presence
- What a provider can do to manage the effects of negative reviews
- Ways to lead your practice to excellence
- The benefits of strength management
- Key learning your team can benefit from on understanding your leadership style
- Why service excellence matters
- Understanding and benchmark best practices of service standards inside healthcare and other industries
- The one initiative you can put in place immediately to enhance your service
- Development of new technology
- Legislative, regulatory, or organizational changes effecting patient care
- Society For Human Resource Management – Talent Acquisition, June 23, 2017.
- “How is Your Medical Practice Handling Online Reviews”. InBoundMD.
- “How Most Patients Find a Doctor – and How That’s Changing” PokitDok Team, 24th March 2016.
- “Why Strength-Based Management Is The Best Kind of Management”. Pingboard January 27, 2017.
- “5 traits that make physicians effective leaders” Medical Practice Insider. April 22, 2014.
- Audrey “Christie” Mclaughlin, RN. “Improving Customer Service in Your Medical Practice”. Physicians Practice. 08/08/2013.
- Micah Solomon. “How To Build A Culture Of Customer Service Excellence In 10 Minutes A Day”. Forbes. April 3, 2015.
Core Competencies: 4, 6
Researcher for: Allergan, Valeant Pharmaceuticals, Coherus, Mimetica, Galderma, Promise, J&J, Psolar, HedgePath