Jeff Johnson is a board-certified physician assistant. He is a 1995 graduate of the United States Air Force Physician Assistant program. He completed his training as an honor graduate at the Air Force Academy in Colorado Springs, CO. Prior to P.A. school, he was an instructor of laboratory medicine at the School of Health Care Sciences at Sheppard AFB, Texas. While on active duty, he was chosen as Physician Assistant of the Year on two separate occasions and twice the Officer of the Year as well. A gifted speaker, he routinely lectures within his community, across the state of Florida and with the Lecture Series Development Program for the American Academy of Physician Assistants. He has given dermatology lectures across the country. Jeff serves as the President of the Florida Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants.
Forging a Successful Practice: Utilizing PA’s in a Busy Dermatology Office
- Professional utilization of a PA within a busy derm office
- Definition and implementation of optimal team practice
- Tips for hiring and employing a PA
- Advances in medical knowledge
- Legislative, regulatory, or organizational changes effecting patient care
- Dhuper, Chosic. American Journal of Med Quality. 2009:24/21 132-139.
- Hooker, Cipher. Journal of Clinical Outcomes Management. 12(2):88-92.
Core Competencies: 3, 4, 5, 6
Disclosures: No disclosures provided by the speaker.