Dr. Anna Pavlick is a medical oncologist in New York, New York and is affiliated with NYU Langone Medical Center. She received her medical degree from Rowan University School of Osteopathic Medicine and has been in practice for 25 years. She is one of 22 doctors at NYU Langone Medical Center who specialize in medical oncology.
Advances in Metastatic Melanoma Therapy
- Provide an overview of melanoma related therapies
- Discuss various approaches and explain the science behind the therapy
- Discuss and review research protocols that could be part of future treatment modalities
- New advances in dermatologic treatment
- Development of new technology
- Advances in medical knowledge
Macbeth F, Newton-Bishop J, O'Connell S, Hawkins JE; Guideline Development Group. BMJ. 2015 Jul 29;351:h3708. doi: 10.1136/bmj.h3708.
Bichakjian et al, Guidelines of Care for the Management of Primary Cutaneous Melanoma, JAAD V65N5; 1032-1047.
2, 3, 6
Researcher for: Merck, Amgen, BMS, Takeda, Novartis, Celldex, Millenium, Genentech
Consultant for: BMS, Novartis, Merck