Dr. Peter Saitta received his Bachelor of Arts from New York University and his medical degree from the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey. He completed his dermatology residency as chief resident at Oakwood Hospital.
Dr. Saitta assists with the osteopathic dermatology residency program at St. John’s Hospital in New York and is also a clinical instructor of dermatology at NYU department of dermatology, where he assists in teaching the residents patch testing. He will present a series of lectures on allergic contact dermatitis at this year’s spring meeting.
Allergic Contact Dermatitis: North American Standard Series, Parts 1, 2 & 3
- Learn about truly positive patch test results
- Have an in-depth understanding of the top allergens on the North American Standard Series
- Learn how to counsel patients on how to avoid certain allergens
- New advances in dermatologic treatment
- New methods of diagnosis or treatment
- Advances in medical knowledge
Rietschel RL, Fowler JF. Fisher's Contact Dermatitis, Sixth Edition.
Bolognia JL, Jorizzo JL, Schaffer JV. Dermatology: 2 Volume Set: Expert Consult Premium Edition - Enhanced Online Features and Print, Third Edition.
Huang JT, et al. Pediatrics. 2009 May;123(5):e808-14.
Darabi K, et al. J Am Acad Dermatol. 2009 Jan;60(1):125-36.
2, 3, 6
No disclosures provided by the speaker.