Dr. Signore was born in Blue Island, IL and was raised on the southwest side of Chicago. After graduating from Bogan High School, he studied at Loyola University of Chicago, where he graduated in 1982 with a bachelor’s degree in biology. Dr. Signore attended medical school in Des Moines, IA at the University of Osteopathic Medicine and Health Sciences (now known as Des Moines University) and graduated in 1986 with his D.O. degree.
He completed a rotating internship at Pontiac Osteopathic Hospital in Pontiac, MI. Dr. Signore then completed a family practice residency at St. Joseph Hospital in Flint, MI. He returned to Pontiac Osteopathic Hospital for his dermatology residency, which he completed in 1992. During residency, he received the P.O.H. Resident of the Year Award. Additionally, he trained with John von Weiss, MD at the von Weiss Skin Center in Salem, MA.
Dr. Signore is board-certified in dermatology by the American Osteopathic Board of Dermatology. Dr. Signore has also studied classical homeopathic medicine through the British Institute of Homeopathy (USA). He received his Diploma of Homeopathy (DiHom) from the British Institute of Homeopathy (USA) in 2009. He has implemented classical homeopathic medicine into his dermatology practice for the treatment of patients with skin conditions.
How Classical Homeopathic Medicine Can Be Helpful For Children With Skin Diseases
Topics addressed will be a brief review of classical homeopathic medicine, a description of the four most common clinical homeopathic constitutional patient types and a simplified approach to patient remedy selection.
- Provide a historical overview of melanoma
- Provide an overview of rapid advances in the treatment of melanoma since 2011
- Help attendees target agents and immunotherapy of melanoma
- Address unanswered questions and future directions
- New advances in dermatologic treatment
- New methods of diagnosis or treatment
- Availability of new medication(s) and indication(s)
- Signore RJ. “Treatment of lichen striatus with homeopathic calcium carbonate.” JAOCD 2011:Oct4.
- Signore RJ. “Don’t sweat it – Homeopathic Medicine Helps Hyperhidrosis.” Homeopathy Today, 8/20.
- Signore RJ. “Classical Homeopathic and the Treatment of Eczema.” Cosmetic Dermatology, 2011:24;420-425. Witt Cm, et al.
- “Homeopathic Treatment of Children with Atopic Eczema: A Prospective Observational study with two-years follow-up.” Acta Dermato Venereol. 2009:89(2); 183-183.
Core competencies: 2, 3
Disclosures: No financial relationships with proprietary entities in healthcare industries or no conflicts of interest; Off-label: The treatment of warts and molluscum with classical homeopathic medicines