James is a trusted relationship for women and men. His client list is made up of leaders in every industry who say, “James is an innovator in developing people.” It’s the sharpness of the conversation, the challenge of new thinking, the action that is taken…it’s what we hope for in a coaching relationship.
James holds a Masters in Coaching and Leadership Development. He has earned the prestigious credentials of a Professionally Certified Coach (PCC) with the International Coach Federation. James has taught over 50 graduate-level coaching courses and trained over 500 new coaches.
James coaches leaders from a wide range of organizations and sectors: Nike, Intel, Merrill Lynch, Williams Sonoma, R2C Advertising, Pacific Foods, Compassion International, Clark Nuber Global Accounting, Washington State, Planar Systems, Chapman University, health care providers, entrepreneurs and bestselling authors.
The best part is, James is gutsy. The gutsy that asks the questions that you’re dodging. The gutsy that helps leaders stop making it about themselves. The gutsy that helps people listen to their own gut and move forward with confidence. James brings proven tools and a process to develop people.
James’ wife is his best friend, and his four kids still wake him up at night.
- The insight in putting your practice as central and getting yourself as a provider into a sustainable rhythm
- Gain new skill in developing top performing staff and provider as a way of growing your practice
- Developing a shared vision in your practice and empowering other key providers and staff to take more responsibility for the practice
- Development of new technology
- Legislative, regulatory, or organizational changes effecting patient care
- Factors Affecting Academic Leadership in Dermatology. Cutis. 2015 February;95(2):98-102 Author(s): Kathryn J. Martires, MD Lisa L. Aquino, MD, MS; Jashin J. Wu, MD. http://www.mdedge.com/cutis/article/97101/factors-affecting-academic-leadership-dermatology.
Core Competencies: 4, 6
Disclosures: Leadership Consultant: Tru-Skin Dermatology