Speaker: Bridget McIlwee, DO
Eosinophilic and Neutrophilic Dermatoses
- Review basic neutrophil and eosinophil biology and how these cells contribute to the pathophysiology of the disorders discussed
- Review how to diagnose, evaluate and treat neutrophilic dermatoses and various dermatologically-significant neutrophilic disorders
- Review how to diagnose, evaluate and treat eosinophilic dermatoses and various dermatologically-significant eosinophilic disorders
- Advances in medical knowledge
- New methods of diagnosis or treatment
- Chow RK, Ho VC. Treatment of Pyoderma Gangrenosum. J Am Acad Dermatol. 1996:34(6):1047-60.
- Gotlib J, et al. The FIP1L1−PDGFRalpha Fusion Tyrosine Kinase in Hypereosinophilic Syndrome and Chronic Eosinophilic Leukemia: Implications for Diagnosis, Classification and Management. Blood. 2004; 103(8): 2879−2891.
Core Competencies: 2, 3, 7
Disclosures: No disclosures provided by speakers