Speaker: Irina Milman, DO
Pediatric Dermatology: Tumors of Fat, Muscle and Bone and Epidermal, Appendageal and Dermal Tumors
- Identify the most common pediatric tumors of fat, muscle and bone
- Identify the most common pediatric epidermal, appendageal and dermal tumors
- Identify the most common syndromes associated with the above tumors
- Advances in medical knowledge
- Bolognia J, Jorizzo JL, Rapini R, Dermatology 3rd Edition. Elsevier, 2012; p776, 1984.
- Paller AS, Mancini AJ. Hurwitz Clinical Pediatric Dermatology, 5th Edition: A Textbook of Skin Disorder of Childhood and Adolescence. Elsevier, 2016. p. 326.
- Nathan N, Keppler-Noreuil KM, Biesecker LG, Moss J, Darling TN. Mosaic Disorders of the PI3K/PTEN/AKT/TSC/mTORC1 Signaling Pathway. Dermatol Clin. 2017 Jan;35(1):51-60.
- Cripe TP, Coppes MJ. Pediatric Rhabdomyosarcoma; www.medscape.com/article988803, published May 1, 2016.
Core Competencies: 1, 2
Disclosures: No disclosures provided by speaker