Speakers: Bryce Desmond, DO; Benjamin Perry, DO
Pediatric Dermatology: Pigmented Lesions
- Identify common pediatric dermatoses
- Identify the most common features of pediatric pigmented lesions
- Differentiate between spitz nevus and melanoma
- New advances in dermatologic treatment
- Availability of new medication(s) or indication(s)
- Advances in medical knowledge
- Sima Jain. Pediatric Dermatology.
- McCarthy SW. Pitfalls and Important Issues in the Pathologic Diagnosis of Melanocytic Tumors. The Oschner Journal, 2010.
Core Competencies: 2, 3, 6, 7
Disclosures: No disclosures provided by speakers