Dr. Clifford Lober is a board-certified dermatologist. He received his medical degree from Duke University School of Medicine in 1974. He then completed his internship at Mayo Clinic in 1977 and his residency at the University of Tennessee in 1982.
Dr. Lober has been in the full-time private practice of dermatology in Kissimmee, FL, for 29 years. He is Adjunct Associate Professor of Medicine in the Department of Dermatology and Cutaneous Surgery at the University of South Florida.
Dr. Lober has received four Presidential Citations from the American Academy of Dermatology and was named “Surgeon of the Year” in 1992 by the Florida Society of Dermatology and Dermatologic Surgeons. In addition to being awarded “Practitioner of the Year,” he was awarded the first ever “Distinguished Service Award” by the Florida Society of Dermatology and Dermatologic Surgery. Dr. Lober has served on the Board of Directors of the AAD and chaired its section on Health Practice, Policy and Research.
How to Hit a Homerun with MACRA!
This lecture will provide attendees with a better understanding of the direction of healthcare reform, to review the important aspects of the MACRA legislation, and to learn how to easily avoid any MIPS penalties this year.
- Understand the basis for healthcare reform
- Understand the Quality Payment Program included in the MACRA legislation
- Learn how to avoid MIPS penalties
- Legislative, regulatory, or organizational changes effecting patient care
- Medicare Program, Merit-Based Payment System (MIPS) and Alternative Payment Model (AMP) Incentive Under the Physician Fee Schedule and Criteria for Physician-Focused Payment Models, 81 FR 77008. (final Rule Nov. 4, 2016).
Core Competencies: 3, 6, 7
Disclosures: No disclosures provided by speaker