Dr. Sirota-Rozenberg is currently the program director for the dermatology residency training program at St. John’s Episcopal Hospital in Far Rockaway, NY. She graduated from NYCOM in 1988, did an Internship and Family Practice residency at Peninsula Hospital Center and a residency in dermatology at St. John’s Episcopal Hospital. She holds Board Certifications from ACOFP, ACOPM – Sclerotherapy and AOCD.
Osteopathic Review in Dermatology and Practice Management
- Discuss the osteopathic approach to dermatology
- Discuss the correlation between the tenets of osteopathy
- Discuss practical aspects of running a practice
- Advances in medical knowledge.
- Legislative, regulatory, or organizational changes effecting patient care.
Core Competencies: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7