Speaker: Panyamol Kittipongdaja, DO
Papulosquamous, Lichenoid & Eczematous Dermatoses
- Review new treatment options (including investigational drugs) for psoriasis and eczema
- Review different types of PRP and unique characteristics of each
- Review most commonly tested contact allergens
- New advances in dermatologic treatment
- Availability of new medication(s) or indication(s)
- Advances in medical knowledge
- Mowad CM, et al. Allergic Contact Dermatitis: Patient Management and Education. J Am Acad Dermatol. 2016 Jun;74(6):1043-57.
- Jain S. Dermatology: Illustrated Study Guide, 2012: 93-94.
Core Competencies: 2
Disclosures: Off-Label - We will be discussing investigational drugs for the treatment of psoriasis and eczema