Speakers: Huyenlan Dinh, DO; Elise Grgurich, DO
Premalignant and Malignant Non-Melanoma Skin Cancer
- Review basic knowledge regarding premalignant and malignant dermatologic lesions
- Discuss up-to-date literature on staging and managing high risk squamous cell carcinoma
- Evaluate new treatment modalities for premalignant and malignant lesions
- New advances in dermatologic treatment
- Availability of new medication(s) or indication(s)
- Advances in medical knowledge
- New methods of diagnosis or treatment
- Cheng J, Yan S. Prognostic Variables in High-Risk Cutaneous Squamous Cell Carcinoma: A Review. Journal of Cutaneous Pathology. Apr 2016.
- Scarisbrick JJ, Prince HM, Vermeer MH, et al. Cutaneous Lymphoma International Consortium Study of Outcome in Advanced Stages of Mycosis Fungoides and Sézary Syndrome: Effect of Specific Prognostic Markers on Survival and Development of a Prognostic Model. J Clin Oncol. 2015 Nov 10; 33(32): 3766–3773.
Core Competencies: 1, 2, 3, 6, 7
Disclosures: No disclosures provided by speakers