Speaker: Dylan Alston, DO
Photo and Pregnancy Related Dermatoses
- Review the differences between major pregnancy related dermatoses
- Review photoprotection as it pertains to the treatment of photodermatoses
- Review when to appropriately engage other specialists, including OB/GYN, during the evaluation and management of pregnancy dermatoses
- New advances in dermatologic treatment
- Availability of new medication(s) or indication(s)
- Advances in medical knowledge
- New methods of diagnosis or treatment
- Sachdeva S. The Dermatoses of Pregnancy. Indian J Dermatol. 2008;53:103-5.
- Greenspoon J, Ahluwalia R, Juma N, Rosen CF. Allergic and Photoallergic Contact Dermatitis: A 10-Year Experience. Dermatitis. 2013 Jan-Feb;24(1):29-32.
Core Competencies: 2, 3, 4, 6
Disclosures: No disclosures provided by speaker