Janet Allenby, DO, practicing in Palm Beach County, is a board-certified dermatologist specializing in cosmetic treatments. She has been practicing in South Florida for over 22 years. Dr. Allenby grew up in the Southwest and graduated from Nova Southeastern University College of Osteopathic Medicine in 1991. Dr. Allenby is world-renowned for her injection methods. She leverages product placement and strategic distribution to effectively lift and tighten the face and body without overfilling.
Dr. Allenby specializes in enhancing a person’s natural appearance and believes that beauty starts with proper portion and smooth skin for the face and body. Whatever your concern—wanting a more youthful appearance, stimulating collagen growth, body contouring, unwanted hair, pigmentation corrections—Dr. Allenby utilizes safe and modern methods to give you the solutions you desire. Her state-of-the-art injection techniques with cosmetic fillers greatly reduce the downtime for patients. The goal of Dr. Allenby and her well-trained staff is to provide every patient with a pleasant and uplifting experience both physically and mentally.
Dr. Allenby has gained local notoriety and has been featured on local and national newscasts. As a renowned lecturer to the public, her colleagues, and pharmaceutical companies both in the United States and internationally, Dr. Allenby is often sought out for her dermatological knowledge. Dr. Allenby transcends the role of traditional aesthetic medicine and raises it to an art form. With Dr. Allenby’s vast exposure to cutting-edge technology, she is able to utilize the newest and safest procedures to deliver impressive results for her patient’s face and body.
Cosmetic Dermatology: A General Guideline
- Analyze proper patient selection
- Review current available treatments
- New advances in dermatologic treatment
- Development of new cosmetic techniques
- Advances in medical knowledge
- Andrews Diseases of the Skin. 11 Edition.
- Dermatology. 3rd Edition 2012 Elsevier.
- Bolognia (2012) Dermatology 3rd edition, Vol. 2, p. 2488.
- Duranti F, Salti G, Bovani B, Calandria M, Rosati M. Injectable hyaluronic acid gel for soft tissue augmentation. Dermatol Surg 1998;24:1317-25.
Core Competencies: 2, 3, 4, 6
Disclosures: Speaker: Allergan, Galderma; Stock: Allergan, Revance; Trainer: Allergan, Galderma