Jean-Paul Azzi, MD, is a Palm Beach facial plastic and reconstructive surgeon specializing exclusively in cosmetic and reconstructive procedures of the face, nose and neck.
Dr. Azzi completed his residency in head and neck surgery/facial plastic surgery at the world-renowned New York Eye and Ear Infirmary in Manhattan and received his board certification. He then completed a fellowship in exclusively facial plastic & reconstructive surgery with the past president of the American Academy of Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, where he learned cutting edge techniques in facelifting, endoscopic, minimally invasive facelifting, endoscopic brow lifting, endoscopic midface lifting, blepharoplasty (eyelid lifting), otoplasty (ear pinning), neck lifting, fat grafting, skin resurfacing, facial reconstruction, hair transplantation and facial injectable treatments.
In addition to his cosmetic private practice, Dr. Azzi also performs charitable reconstructive procedures in underdeveloped countries such as Vietnam, Guatemala, Ecuador and Colombia. These procedures include repairing cleft lips and palates and reconstructing children with microtia (missing ears) using their rib cartilage.
Dr. Azzi is a Hobe Sound, FL native who enjoys spending time with his family and friends. His interests include tennis, golf and boating. His patients love his sense of humor and warm, caring demeanor.
Cosmetic Facial Surgery
- Detailed analysis of the three main causes of facial aging
- How to approach those causes in each specific area of the face
- Appropriate and inappropriate treatments in each area of the face with before/after photo examples
- New advances in dermatologic treatment
- New methods of diagnosis and treatment
- Availability of new medication(s) or indication(s)
- Development of new technology
- Advances in medical knowledge
- Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. Popel 3rd Ed. 271-286.
- Lower Blepharoplasty: 207-277. Rhytidectomy.
Core Competencies: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6