Jean-Paul Azzi, MD, is a Palm Beach facial plastic and reconstructive surgeon specializing exclusively in cosmetic and reconstructive procedures of the face, nose and neck.
Dr. Azzi completed his residency in head and neck surgery/facial plastic surgery at the world-renowned New York Eye and Ear Infirmary in Manhattan and received his board certification. He then completed a fellowship in exclusively facial plastic & reconstructive surgery with the past president of the American Academy of Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, where he learned cutting edge techniques in facelifting, endoscopic, minimally invasive facelifting, endoscopic brow lifting, endoscopic midface lifting, blepharoplasty (eyelid lifting), otoplasty (ear pinning), neck lifting, fat grafting, skin resurfacing, facial reconstruction, hair transplantation and facial injectable treatments.
In addition to his cosmetic private practice, Dr. Azzi also performs charitable reconstructive procedures in underdeveloped countries such as Vietnam, Guatemala, Ecuador and Colombia. These procedures include repairing cleft lips and palates and reconstructing children with microtia (missing ears) using their rib cartilage.
Dr. Azzi is a Hobe Sound, FL native who enjoys spending time with his family and friends. His interests include tennis, golf and boating. His patients love his sense of humor and warm, caring demeanor.
Facial Plastic Surgery & Charitable Reconstructive Procedures in Underdeveloped Countries
- Reconstructive techniques for challenging facial defects
- Expanded use of the bilobed flap for nasal reconstruction
- Importance of charity
- New advances in dermatologic treatment
- New methods of diagnosis and treatment
- Advances in medical knowledge
- Baker Sr. “Local Flaps in Facial Reconstruction, Bilobed Flap”. 2007, 2nd Edn. Mosby, Philadelphis, pp.189-211.
- Zitelli JA, “The Bilobed Flap for Nasal Reconstruction”. Arch Dermatol: 1989 Jul;125(7):957-9.
Core Competencies: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Disclosures: No disclosures provided by speaker