Dr. Rene Bermudez is a board-certified dermatologist and Mohs surgeon practicing in Concord, NC.
Dr. Bermudez earned his medical degree from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He completed his internship at Doctors Hospital of Stark County in Massillon, Ohio. Dr. Bermudez completed an internal medicine residency at Summa Health System in Akron, Ohio. He then completed his dermatology residency at Summa Health System in Cuyahoga Falls, OH. After finishing his dermatology residency, Dr. Bermudez completed a Mohs micrographic surgery fellowship at Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine/Dermatology Associates of Tulsa in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
- Understand different treatment options for complex closures
- Learn new techniques when considering complex closures
- Introduction to potentially new flaps
- New advances in dermatologic treatment
- New methods of diagnosis or treatment
- Development of new technology
- Advances in medical knowledge
Robinson JK, Hanke CW, Siegel DM, Fratila A. Surgery of the Skin: Procedural Dermatology, Second Edition.
Willey A, Papdopoulos D, et al. “Modified Single-Sling Mycutaneous Island Pedicle Flap: Series of 61 Reconstructions.” Dermatologic Surgery. 2008;34:1527-1535.
Martinez J, Cook J, Otley C. "The Keystone Fasciocutaneous Flap in the Reconstruction of Lower Extremity Wounds." Dermatologic Surgery. 2012;38:484-489.
1, 2, 3, 6
No disclosures provided by the speaker.