Ronald Bush, MD, FACS, is one of the nation’s foremost specialists in venous disease. Dr. Bush co-founded and is the medical director for Vein Experts, a national group of professionals specializing in the care and treatment of venous disease. He has published numerous peer-reviewed journal articles and is an innovator of many techniques utilized in the treatment of venous disease. He is board-certified in vascular surgery and was certified in cardio/thoracic surgery.
Dr. Bush trained at Indiana University School of Medicine and Walter Reed Army Medical Center in cardio thoracic surgery. His knowledge and skill as a surgeon qualify him as a Fellow in the American College of Surgeons. For the past 20 years, Dr. Bush has devoted his practice solely to the treatment of venous disease. Physicians throughout the world have visited and have been trained by Dr. Bush.
Manifestations and Treatment of Cutaneous Venous Hypertension
- Describe origin of spider veins
- Describe treatment of cutaneous results of venous hypertension
- Demonstrate effective methods to avoid complications
- New advances in dermatologic treatment
- New methods of diagnosis or treatment
- Development of new technology
- Advances in medical knowledge
- Jean L. Bolognia, Julie V. Schaffer, Karynne O, Elsevier textbook Dermatology Essentials.
- Andrews Diseases of the Skin. 11th Edition
- Bolognia, Jorizzo, Shafer. Dermatology. 3rd Edition 2012 Elsevier.
Core Competencies: 1, 2, 3, 6
Disclosures: Shareholder: Vein Med Consultants and Dermama PPC