Nathan J. Cleaver, D.O., received his medical degree from Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine, located in Kirksville, MO. Dr. Cleaver completed his internship at the St. John Health System in 2011, located in Oakland County, MI, a suburb of Detroit. He completed his dermatology residency, where he served as chief resident, at Michigan State University – St. Joseph Mercy Hospital in Ann Arbor, MI. After completion of his residency, Dr. Cleaver completed fellowships in dermatopathology at the Ackerman Academy of Dermatopathology and Mohs micrographic surgery at Northeast Regional Medical Center. Dr. Cleaver’s professional interests include cutaneous oncology, analysis and management of pigmented lesions and melanoma, and tropical and infectious dermatology and dermatopathology. His private practice is in Cumming, Georgia and encompasses all aspects of dermatology, including medical dermatology, cosmetic dermatology, Mohs micrographic surgery, and dermatopathology.
Dysplastic Nevi: Dermatopathology Update
This lecture will review dermatopathology topics and case discussions.
- Review the fundamentals of dermatopathology
- Discuss the key histological features of common and uncommon skin conditions
- Demonstrate the relationship between the clinician and dermatopathologist
- New methods of diagnosis or treatment
- Advances in medical knowledge
- Morgan, MB, Deadly Dermatologic Diseases, Springer 1st Ed, New York, 2005.
- Morgan, MB, Atlas of Frozen Section and MOHS Pathology, Springer 1st ED, New York 2008.
- Rapini Practical Dermatopathology; 1st Edition
Core Competencies: 2, 3, 4, 6
Disclosures: Speaker: Castle Biosciences