Dr. Ron Feldman is a board-certified dermatologist.
Dr. Feldman received a Bachelor of Science degree from College of Charleston in Charleston, SC. He earned his medical degree and a Ph.D from the Medical University of South Carolina in Charleston, SC. Dr. Feldman completed his dermatology residency at Cleveland Clinic in Cleveland, OH and an autoimmune blistering disease fellowship at the Center for Blistering Diseases in Boston, MA.
Bullous Disease as a Window Into the Body
This lecture will provide mechanisms of autoimmune bullous diseases with a unique perspective on how these diseases can provide insight into other systemic processes.
- Define mechanisms of autoimmune bullous diseases
- Help attendees understand how bullous diseases can provide insight into systemic disease
- Review treatments for both bullous diseases and related systemic diseases
- New methods of diagnosis or treatment
- Availability of new medication(s) or indication(s)
- Advances in medical knowledge
- Vassileva S, et al. Clinics in Dermatology. (2014) 32: 364-375.
- Schmidt E and Zillikens D. Dtsch Arztebl Int. (2011) 108 (23): 399-405.
- Langam SM. Journal of Investigative Dermatology. (2011) 131 (3): 631-6.
Core Competencies: 2, 3
Disclosures: Consultant for Eli Lilly