Jill Fichtel, MD is an American Board of Dermatology certified physician with clinical expertise and specialization in dermatologic surgeries and cosmetic dermatology. Dr. Fichtel is a graduate of the University of Tennessee. She went on to receive her Doctor of Medicine in 2001 from the University of Tennessee College of Medicine. She completed her dermatology residency at the Medical College of Georgia in 2005.
Early on, Dr. Fichtel realized she became fulfilled as she embraced the challenges of cosmetic dermatology and has a talent that must be shared. Her true passion lies in restoring patient’s natural beauty and seeing the transformation they make visually and mentally along their beauty journey.
She started her own practice in Nashville, TN called Transformative Dermatology in 2019. She is also a Top Doctor for RealSelf.
Dr. Fichtel is married to Dr. Matthew Zirwas.
Professional Memberships Include:
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American Society for Dermatology Surgery
- American Medical Association
- Nashville Dermatology Society
- Tennessee Dermatology Society
In Dr. Fichtel’s free time she enjoys spending time with her family, reading a good book, and traveling to fun destinations with her husband, Dr. Matthew Zirwas.
Cosmetic Procedures and Contact Dermatitis
- New and cutting edge cosmetic procedures
- On label and off label cosmetic procedures
- New advances in dermatologic treatment
- New methods of diagnosis or treatment
- Advances in medical knowledge
- Andrews Diseases of the Skin. 11 Edition
- Dermatology. 3rd Edition 2012 Elsevier.
- Bolognia (2012) Dermatology 3rd edition, Vol. 2, p. 2488
- Duranti F, Salti G, Bovani B, Calandria M, Rosati M. Injectable hyaluronic acid gel for soft tissue augmentation. Dermatol Surg 1998;24:1317-25.
Core Competencies: 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Disclosures: Jilluxe, Transformative Dermatology, Alphaeon, Evolus, Strathspey Crown, Aclaris, Aeorlase, Ortho Dermatologics