Dr. Brad P. Glick, is a board-certified dermatologist and dermatologic surgeon practicing in Margate and Wellington, FL. Dr. Glick graduated from Emory University with a B.A. in chemistry and received his M.P.H. from the Emory University School of Public Health. He earned his D.O. degree with honors at Nova Southeastern University. His internship in internal medicine was performed at South Broward Hospital and his residency in family medicine was performed at Wellington Regional Medical Center and the Palm Beach County Public Health Unit in West Palm Beach, FL. Dr. Glick’s dermatology residency training was performed at the Greater Miami Skin and Laser Center at Mount Sinai Medical Center, Miami Beach, FL, where he earned certificates in dermatologic, Mohs micrographic and laser surgery. Dr. Glick is a Diplomate of the American Osteopathic Board of Dermatology, American Osteopathic Board of Family Practice and National Board of Osteopathic Medical Examiners.
Dr. Glick has served as the Director of Dermatology Residency Training at Wellington Regional Medical Center and is the current director at Larkin Community Hospital/Palm Springs. He is Assistant Clinical Professor of Dermatology at the Herbert Wertheim College of Medicine at Florida International University. Dr. Glick has authored numerous publications including journal articles and textbook chapters. Dr. Glick is the Past President of the American Osteopathic College of Dermatology, President of the Foundation for Osteopathic Dermatology and Past President of the Broward County Dermatologic Society.
- Properly define psoriasis as a systemic disease
Identify specific comorbid conditions associated with psoriasis
Understand the current treatment algorithm for the management of psoriasis
Understand the mechanism of action of the latest psoriasis therapies
- New advances in dermatologic treatment
- Availability of new medication(s) or indication(s)
- Advances in medical knowledge
- Lebwohl, MG et al. “Patient Perspectives in the Management of Psoriasis: Results from the Population-based Multinational Assessment of Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis Survey.” JAAD 2014; 70(5)871-81.
- Armstrong, AW et al. “Undertreatment Treatment Trends & Treatment Dissatisfaction Among Patients with Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis in the US”. JAMA Dermatol 2013; 149(10):1180-85.
Core Competencies: 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Disclosures: Speaker: Lilly, Abbvie, Janssen, Pfizer, Sanofi/Genzyme-Regeneron, Novartis; Advisor: Lilly