Dr. Glick is the Program Director of the Dermatology Residency at Larkin Hospital Palm Springs Campus, a LECOM OPTI, Clinical Assistant Professor of Dermatology at the FIU Herbert Wertheim College of Medicine in Miami, FL and Director of Clinical Research at GSI Clinical Research in Margate, FL. Dr. Glick is the current Secretary Treasurer for the Florida Society for Dermatology and Dermatologic Surgery, Board Member of the American Osteopathic Board of Dermatology and serves on the Election Oversite Task Force for the American Academy of Dermatology.
Dr. Glick is considered a thought leader in the area of immune mediated skin diseases and is here today to provide an update on current and future therapies for plaque psoriasis.
2018 Psoriasis Therapy Update
- Review the current immune pathophysiology of psoriasis
- Define, update and review current comorbidities that impact therapeutic decisions in psoriasis management
- Update and characterize current and emerging therapies for patients with psoriatic disease
- New advances in dermatologic treatment
- New methods of diagnosis or treatment
- Availability of new medication(s) or indication(s)
- Advances in medical knowledge
- Todd, A. et al. “Current and potential new therapies for the treatment of psoriasis”. The Pharmaceutical Journal. 3 Jun 2010.
- Jesitus, J. “Newer biologics bring efficacy advantages”. Dermatology Times. August 16, 2018.
Core Competencies: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Disclosures: Speaker: Abbvie, Novartis, LEO, Celgene, Sanofi Genzyme, Regeneron, Lilly; Stock Holder: Top Med