Currently, Lisa is an independent consultant directing the patient experience initiatives for Advanced Dermatology & Cosmetic Surgery, based in Maitland, FL. In this role, she manages the entire patient experience and survey feedback for over 180 practices nationally. Prior to this specific role, Lisa served as Managing Director in the start up of Bedside Dermatology, working with Dr. Steven Grekin in the start up of this business providing dermatological care to the senior and aging population.
In addition, Lisa serves as a Director to Talent Plus – an international consulting company providing selection and development expertise to many companies known for delivering world-class service through the selection of the right talent. For over 26 years, her clients included Florida Hospital, Bon Secours Health System, Cancer Treatment Centers of America, Hackensack Medical System along with Mercedes Benz, BMW, Ford Motor Company, Ferragamo USA, Estee Lauder, Ceridian and many other award-winning clients. Most notably, her work with the Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company serving as a partner for almost 18 years, serves even today as a benchmark for many companies. She collaborated with them in their pursuit of the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award – the only company to have won this award twice.
Prior to consulting, Lisa completed General Electric’s Management Development program and started her career in human resources management within the Lighting Division of GE.
Lisa has served on the Health Care Advisory Board based out of Washington, D.C. and was a Quality Collaborator with Press Ganey – a patient satisfaction measurement company. Originally from Pennsylvania, she received her Bachelor of Science degree with honors at Youngstown State University and currently lives in Naples, FL and Cincinnati, OH with her husband.
Recruit & Select the Best Talent
Service Excellence Standards
Develop Your Team Around You
- Key ways to recruit in today’s market
- How to attract the best and brightest
- Financial impact on the practice
- Understanding the changing role of a physician’s online reputation
- How increasing patient satisfaction can benefit the online presence
- What a provider can do to manage the effects of negative reviews
- Ways to lead your practice to excellence
- The benefits of strength management
- Key learning your team can benefit from on understanding your leadership style
- Why service excellence matters
- Understanding and benchmark best practices of service standards inside healthcare and other industries
- The one initiative you can put in place immediately to enhance your service
- Development of new technology
- Legislative, regulatory, or organizational changes effecting patient care
- Society For Human Resource Management – Talent Acquisition, June 23, 2017.
- “How is Your Medical Practice Handling Online Reviews”. InBoundMD.
- “How Most Patients Find a Doctor – and How That’s Changing” PokitDok Team, 24th March 2016.
- “Why Strength-Based Management Is The Best Kind of Management”. Pingboard January 27, 2017.
- “5 traits that make physicians effective leaders” Medical Practice Insider. April 22, 2014.
- Audrey “Christie” Mclaughlin, RN. “Improving Customer Service in Your Medical Practice”. Physicians Practice. 08/08/2013.
- Micah Solomon. “How To Build A Culture Of Customer Service Excellence In 10 Minutes A Day”. Forbes. April 3, 2015.
Core Competencies: 4, 6
Disclosures: No disclosures provided by speaker