Dr. John Minni is board-certified in dermatology. He graduated, with honors, from Nova Southeastern College of Osteopathic Medicine in Fort Lauderdale, FL. He completed his internship at Union Hospital/St. Barnabas Healthcare System in New Jersey. He then returned to Florida and completed both family medicine and dermatology residencies at Columbia Hospital and the VA Medical Center in West Palm Beach, FL. Dr. Minni also served as chief resident in dermatology.
Between residencies, Dr. Minni practiced family medicine at the Palm Beach County Health Department while training residents, interns and medical students.
Prior to medical school, Dr. Minni attended the University of Notre Dame as a Notre Dame Scholar and graduated with honors with a B.S. in Biology.
This lecture will discuss newer therapeutic approaches in dermatology for acne, rosacea, psoriasis, eczema and other disorders.
- Review new therapies in dermatology
- Review pertinent side effects
- Discuss results
- New advances in dermatologic treatment.
- Availability of new medication(s) or indication(s).
- Advances in medical knowledge.
- Current Dermatologic Therapy Wolverton Text
- Cutis 5 part series Rosacea guidelines
Core Competencies: 1, 2, 3, 6