Dr. John Minni is board-certified in dermatology. He graduated, with honors, from Nova Southeastern College of Osteopathic Medicine in Fort Lauderdale, FL. He completed his internship at Union Hospital/St. Barnabas Healthcare System in New Jersey. He then returned to Florida and completed both family medicine and dermatology residencies at Columbia Hospital and the VA Medical Center in West Palm Beach, FL. Dr. Minni also served as chief resident in dermatology. Between residencies, Dr. Minni practiced family medicine at the Palm Beach County Health Department, while training residents, interns and medical students. Prior to medical school, Dr. Minni attended the University of Notre Dame as a Notre Dame Scholar and graduated with honors with a B.S. in biology.
Forging a Successful Practice: Utilizing PA’s in a Busy Dermatology Office
- Professional utilization of a PA within a busy derm office
- Definition and implementation of optimal team practice
- Tips for hiring and employing a PA
- Advances in medical knowledge
- Legislative, regulatory, or organizational changes effecting patient care
- Dhuper, Chosic. American Journal of Med Quality. 2009:24/21 132-139.
- Hooker, Cipher. Journal of Clinical Outcomes Management. 12(2):88-92.
Core Competencies: 3, 4, 5, 6
Disclosures: Speaker for: Abbvie, Janssen, Promius, Leo, Novartis, Galderma