Dr. Michael Morgan is a pathologist in Panama City, Florida and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Birmingham Veterans Affairs Medical Center and Central Alabama Veterans Health Care System- Montgomery. He received his medical degree from the University Of South Florida Morsani College Of Medicine. Dr. Morgan is board certified in Dermatopathology, Anatomic Pathology and Clinical Pathology from the American Board of Pathology. Dr. Morgan has been in practice for more than 20 years.
New Diagnosis and Treatments for Melanoma
- Learn the newest diagnostic techniques in melanoma
- Learn the newest prognostic treatments/methodologies in melanoma
- Learn of the molecular advancement and rationale for molecular-basis therapies
- New advances in dermatologic treatment
- New methods of diagnosis or treatment
- Development of new technology
- Advances in medical knowledge
- Yuxin Liu and M. Saeed Sheikh. “Melanoma: Molecular Pathogenesis and Therapeutic Management.” Mol Cell Pharmacol. 2014; 6(3):228.
- Melissa Ann Wilson, MD, PhD and Katherine L. Nathanson, MD. “Molecular Testing in Melanoma.” Cancer J. 2012 Mar-Apr; 18(2):117-123.
Core Competencies: 2, 3, 6, 7