Harold S. Rabinovitz, M.D., is a Board Certified Dermatologist with his office located in Plantation, Florida. He performs Mohs Micrographic Surgery and Skin Surface Microscopy. Dr. Rabinovitz provides patients with the latest technology and expertise in the field of skin cancers.
Dr. Rabinovitz graduated Cum Laude from Princeton University and received his medical degree from University of Miami School of Medicine. He performed his internship at Mt. Sinai Medical Center and completed his dermatology residency at New York University Medical Center.
Dr. Rabinovitz served as Assistant Clinical Professor and as Associate Clinical Professor of Dermatology at University of Miami School of Medicine. Presently, he serves as Clinical Professor of Dermatology.
The Role of Dermoscopy in the Evaluation of Facial Lesions on Sun Damaged Skin
- Formulate management plans for patients with pigmented facial lesions on sun damaged skin.
- Describe how the dermatoscope can be incorporated into daily practice.
- Identify the benefits of utilizing the dermatoscope to aid in diagnosis.
- New advances in dermatologic treatment
- New methods of diagnosis or treatment
- Development of new technology
- Rabinovitz H. Dermoscopy A practical guide. 1999
Core Competencies: 2, 3, 4
Disclosures: 3 Gen, American Dermoscopy Meeting, Dermasensor