Dr. Les Rosen is a board-certified dermatopathologist, who has been practicing dermatopathology for 30 years. He is nationally recognized as one of the top dermatopathologist in the country. He completed his dermatopathology fellowship and anatomic and clinical pathology residency both at Mount Sinai Medical Center in Miami Beach, FL and received his medical degree from the State University of New York Downstate in Brooklyn, NY.
Dr. Rosen is actively involved in resident training. He teaches monthly to the residents at the University of Miami, Louisiana State University and Tulane University to help in their dermatopathology training, as well as other regional review courses in Florida and Oregon. This covers programs in Pennsylvania, Ohio, Indiana and Illinois.
Dermpath Diagnostics Interactive CME Dermpath Review - Jeopardy
This lecture will review dermatopathology topics and case discussions.
- Review the fundamentals of dermatopathology
- Discuss the key histological features of common and uncommon skin conditions
- Demonstrate the relationship between the clinician and dermatopathologist
- New methods of diagnosis or treatment
- Morgan, MB, Deadly Dermatologic Diseases, Springer 1st Ed, New York, 2005.
- Morgan, MB, Atlas of Frozen Section and MOHS Pathology, Springer 1st ED, New York 2008.
- Rapini Practical Dermatopathology; 1st Edition.
Core Competencies: 2, 3
Disclosures: No disclosures provided by speaker