Dr. Suzanne Sirota Rozenberg is a board-certified dermatologist practicing in Woodmere, NY. She earned her Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine degree at New York College of Osteopathic Medicine in 1988. After medical school, she completed both an internship and residency in family practice at Peninsula Hospital Center in Far Rockaway, NY, in 1992. She has been board certified in family medicine since then. She then practiced for the next ten years with her brother and father. From 2002-2005, she trained in the dermatology residency program at St. John’s Episcopal Hospital in Far Rockaway, where she now serves as Program Director. She served as Associate Director of Medical Education from 2005-2012. She is a Clinical Associate Professor at TouroCOM and LECOM. She has a full-time dermatology practice as well.
Dr. Rozenberg’s memberships include the AOA, ACOFP, AOCD and AAD. She is a Past President of the AOCD and the ACOFP-NYS Chapter. She served on the AOCD Board of Trustees from 2008-2015, holding the positions of Trustee, Vice President and President. She represents the AOCD on the Program and Trainee Review Council of the AOA. She has been the AOCD Delegate and the New York State Delegate to the AOA House of Delegates. She has served on the AOCD Education Evaluating Committee since 2009. For her years of service to the AOCD, Dr. Rozenberg has earned the title of Fellow of Distinction. She is a member of the AAD Ad Hoc Task Force for Osteopathic Dermatology Recognition and an NBOME POCKET member. Dr. Rozenberg lectures locally and nationally, speaking at meetings of the AOCD, EROC, ROC-NY and the New York State Chapter of ACOFP. In addition to dermatology, she is board-certified in family practice and sclerotherapy.
The 5th Dimension: All Inclusive Aspects of Osteopathic Medicine in Dermatology
- Review traditional medical treatments for dermatological conditions and non-traditional treatments
- Review the basic concepts of osteopathic philosophy and its application to dermatology
- Enhance the complete and multifactorial approach to dermatology
- New advances in dermatologic treatment
- New methods of diagnosis or treatment
- Availability of new medication(s) or indication(s)
- Advances in medical knowledge
- JAOCD, JAOA, “Defining the DO” Dermatology World, 2015 June. “Dermatology Incorporated” Dermatology World, 2012 August.
Core Competencies: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Disclosures: Speaker for: Valeant