Dr. Suzanne Sirota Rozenberg is a board-certified dermatologist practicing in Woodmere, NY. She earned her Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine degree at New York College of Osteopathic Medicine in 1988. After medical school, she completed both an internship and residency in family practice at Peninsula Hospital Center in Far Rockaway, NY, in 1992. She has been board-certified in family medicine since 1992. She then practiced for the next ten years with her brother and father. From 2002-2005, she trained in the dermatology residency program at St. John’s Episcopal Hospital in Far Rockaway, where she now serves as Program Director. She served as Associate Director of Medical Education from 2005-2012. She is a Clinical Adjunct Professor at TouroCOM and LECOM. She has a full-time dermatology practice as well.
Dr. Sirota Rozenberg’s memberships include the AOA, ACOFP, AOCD and AAD. She is a Past President of the AOCD and the ACOFP-NYS Chapter. She served on the AOCD Board of Trustees from 2008-2015, holding the positions of Trustee, Vice President and President. She represents the AOCD on the Program and Trainee Review Council of the AOA. She has served on the AOCD Education Evaluating Committee since 2009. For her years of service to the AOCD, Dr. Sirota Rozenberg has earned the title of Fellow of Distinction. She is a member of the AAD Ad Hoc Task Force for Osteopathic Dermatology Recognition and NBOME POCKET member. Dr. Sirota Rozenberg lectures locally and nationally, speaking at meetings of the AOCD, EROC, ROC-NY and the New York State Chapter of ACOFP. In addition to dermatology, she is board-certified in family practice and sclerotherapy.
Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment
- Review of osteopathic tenets
- Review osteopathic approach to the different patients and in delivering bad news to the patient
- Review dermatologic medical conditions and treatments with an osteopathic approach
- New advances in dermatologic treatment
- New methods of diagnosis or treatment
- Availability of new medication(s) or indication(s)
- Advances in medical knowledge
- “Defining the DO” Dermatology World, 2015 June.
- “Dermatology Incorporated” Dermatology World, 2012 August.
Core Competencies: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7