Shoni Rozenberg, DO, is a board-certified dermatologist practicing in Woodmere, NY. Dr. Rozenberg earned her medical degree from New York College of Osteopathic Medicine. She completed an internship and dermatology residency at St. John’s Episcopal Hospital in Queens, NY. Her interests include surgical, cosmetic and general dermatology. She enjoys traveling, art history and spending time with family and friends.
Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment
- Review of osteopathic tenets
- Review osteopathic approach to the different patients and in delivering bad news to the patient
- Review dermatologic medical conditions and treatments with an osteopathic approach
- New advances in dermatologic treatment
- New methods of diagnosis or treatment
- Availability of new medication(s) or indication(s)
- Advances in medical knowledge
- “Defining the DO” Dermatology World, 2015 June.
- “Dermatology Incorporated” Dermatology World, 2012 August.
Core Competencies: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7