Dr. Peter Saitta received his Bachelor of Arts from New York University and his medical degree from the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey. He completed his dermatology residency as chief resident at Oakwood Hospital. Dr. Saitta assists with the osteopathic dermatology residency program at St. John’s Hospital in New York and is also a Clinical Instructor of Dermatology at NYU Department of Dermatology, where he assists in teaching the residents patch testing.
Contact Dermatitis of Aeroallergens
- Clinical presentation of contact dermatitis to aero allergens
- How to patch test for aero allergens
- Most common aero allergens to cause allergic contact dermatitis
- New methods of diagnosis or treatment
- Advances in medical knowledge
- Johansen, Jeanne Duus, Frosch, Peter J., Lepoittevin, Jean-Pierre. “Contact Dermatitis”. 5th ed. 2011.
- Frosch Peter J., Menne, Torkil, Lepiottevin, Jean-Pierre. “Contact Dermatitis”. 4th ed. 2006.
Core Competencies: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Disclosures: No disclosures provided by the speaker.