Dr. Edward Yob is board certified by the American Osteopathic Board of Dermatology in dermatology with a certificate of added qualification in Mohs micrographic surgery. Dr. Edward Yob received his medical degree from the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine and completed his residencies at the United States Air Force Regional Hospital and Boston University/New England Medical Center.
His practice is limited to the diagnosis and treatment of skin cancers. He is a clinical associate professor at the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, Department of Dermatology.
Case Studies in Complex Cutaneous Oncology - An Interactive Discussion
- Attendees will interactively participate in case studies of complex cutaneous oncology
- Attendees will gain a better perspective of the complexities of interdisciplinary approaches common in oncology
- Through interactive participation, attendees will be able to discuss cases relevant to their practices that may have similarities
- New methods of diagnosis or treatment
- Availability of new medication(s) or indication(s)
- Development of new technology
- Advances in medical knowledge
- Overview of the treatment for Head and Neck cancer – Up-to-Date (Topic 3380 – V32.0)
- Cutaneous Melanoma – Management of local recurrence. (Topic 7607. V 30.0)
Core Competencies: 2, 3, 4, 6, 7