Speakers: Anna Karp, DO; Stephanie Lasky, DO
Figurate Erythemas and Purpuras
- Review the diagnosis and treatment of erythemas
- Review the diagnosis, pathogenesis and treatment of purpuras
- New advances in dermatologic treatment
- Availability of new medication(s) or indication(s)
- Advances in medical knowledge
- Laufer F. The Treatment of Progressive Pigmented Purpura with Ascorbic Acid and a Bioflavonoid Rutoside. J Drugs Dermatol. 2006 Mar;5(3):290-3.
- Seckin D, Yazici Z, Senol A, Demircay Z. A Case of Schamberg’s Disease Responding Dramatically To PUVA Treatment. Photodermatol Photoimmunol Photomed. 2008 Apr;24(2):95-6.
Core Competencies: 2, 3
Disclosures: No disclosures provided by speakers